Saturday, January 21, 2017

I have fell in love with doing graphghans so much I am now making them. I am not taking a photo and using a program to change the photo. I am going through pictures and cross stitch then drawing it out on graph paper and coloring it in. I then use Stitch Fiddle to get a blank graph an use the color palette to place it on. Of course the watermark is darker here for copyright. They are for sale on Esty under Hobbyaholic.

My cutie dolphin scarf.
                                                                    Dolphins team scarf
                                                                    Cute frog scarf
                                                                     NY Jets scarf
                                                                  Patriots team scarf
                                                                 Cute Penguin scarf
                                                                 Ravens team scarf
                                             Thin Blue Line -Enough is Enough Blanket


More to come. I am still working on other team scarves.If you want a certain team or one for your school. Go to etsy Hobbyaholic and request a custom one, just put your information for your school in the comments and I will make it


















No comments:

Post a Comment